The firm assists its clients in matters related to the information technology market, Privacy and Data Protection, e-commerce, intellectual and industrial property.
It has certified professionals in privacy and data protection, as well as has strategic partnerships with the main players in the sector to operate as a one-stop shop, facilitating the delivery of services to its customers.
- negotiation and drafting of license agreements, applications, maintenance, development and assignment of software, in its various types, e.g. Software as a Service (SaaS), subscriptions, distributed platform, competing licenses, mainframe, among others;
- legal advice to implement the guidelines and obligations provided for in the General Data Protection Law (LGPD) and good compliance practices.
- drafting contracts related to cloud computing and Internet of Things (IoT).
- opinions and drafting outsourcing service contracts, e.g. staff augmentation, Cloud as a Service (CaaS), Hardware as a Service (HaaS);
- negotiation, preparation and analysis of technology transfer contracts;
- analysis of documentation related to bidding procedures and private bids (Requests for Proposal) in the IT area and supporting the representation of its customers in such procedures;
- drafting partnership contracts and providing specialized technical services in specific projects in the IT market;
- drafting and / or revising sales support documents for multinational IT companies, including necessary adaptations to make financial and anti-corruption controls feasible, as well as revenue recognition in compliance with US Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the British UK Bribery Act, in addition to adjustments aiming at the compliance to ruling of data processing activities, as provided in the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (LGPD) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- guidance on anti-piracy actions in the extrajudicial and judicial spheres;
- negotiation and drafting of service contracts with telecommunications companies.