WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU?
- When you contact us by any means (including via the website, over the phone, by email or by post) with enquiries, job requests, interviews, meetings, among others.
- When you hire our services.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you choose to complete any surveys or research we eventually send to you.
- When you comment on or review any of our products or services.
- When you fill in any Firm’s online form.
- When you send in your resumé or apply to a job position.
- If you provide us with personal data about someone else you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with your obligations under data protection legislation in respect of such disclosure and you warrant to us that: (i) you have obtained the relevant individual’s consent or that such disclosure is otherwise permitted by law; and (ii) you have provided the individual with the required notices under data protection legislation.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The personal data we may process (including: collect, use, store, share, transfer, delete and anonymize) about you includes:
Name, username or similar identifier, title and job title, number of official documents, such as RG, CPF and registers with professional bodies, among others as needed.
Work contact details, employer organization, address, billing address, emails address and telephone number(s).
Whenever necessary and for the purpose of fulfilling the eventual agreement between you and the Firm, we may collect other data, including sensitive data, such as ancestry, medical data, biometric data, gender, race, sexual orientation, financial and tax data, in addition to others that due to the conditions of the agreement are necessary, such as religion, affiliation to unions and political parties. Before such data is collected, you will be duly informed about this activity, specially to provide your prior, express and outstanding consent to the treatment that will be given to the data. It is hereby stated that the consent to be given is free and may be revoked, under the terms of the Law.
Eventually, and upon provision by your decision, we may collect bank account details for payment and collection purposes.
Your preferences in receiving our newsletter and your communication preferences.
WITH WHOM DO WE EVENTUALLY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH:
- With third parties involved in your case, our lawyers and consultants and when applicable with the justice system and other direct and indirect Public Administration Bodies, including in this scope the registries and notary’s office.
- With service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services, especially those where the data are safely stored. In the event you need a list of IT processor, fell free to contact us.
- Where such disclosure is required by law.
- Where the disclosure is in connection with any criminal investigation, legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings where permitted by Law.
- Where the disclosure is in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (regular exercise of right).
You have a legal right to request a confirmation whether we process any personal data about you, subject to certain exemptions. Requests for such information should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ou via telefone: +55(11) 3125-6000.
As per applicable and set in the law you may also have a right to:
- To be granted access to such data;
- Request correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Request the anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or when data is treated in non-compliance with the provisions of the Law;
- Request data portability from another service provider, upon express request and observing commercial and industrial secrets.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data can be retained, even in backup copies, in different situations.
Essentially, your data will be kept for as long as you maintain an agreement in force with the Firm or until the legal deadlines for regular exercise of right and compliance with legal obligation have elapsed. Such terms vary according to their nature and according to the provisions of the Law and must be counted according to each event. Regardless of the above, we inform you that the Firm only retains personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.